Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cheap Party Themes

Following on from my last post I surfed the net (etsy!) and found this awesome seller 'The Moo' where for $7 dollars yes thats right $7 dollars I got sent a PDF file containing
• Personalized invitations
• Matching envelope
• Round gift tags
• Folder square gift tags
• Party flags
• Pirate hat
• Eye patches
• Gift bag
What an absolute bargain! And the lovely Kim from The Moo even personalises the invites before she emails the file. All I have to do is print it all out easy peasy :) A pirate party is in the making..................

4 comments:

Raewyn said...

Wow, that is a bargain! And easy peasy, how nice!

emma @ frog, goose and bear said...

I am so in love with printable parties!! Hadn't come across that one - thanks!

Miss Silver Spoon Vintage said...

Fabulous! Thankyou for sharing : )

ZippyZippy said...

They are so cute, cheap and easy!
Thanks for sharing :)