Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Bad Mother Throws a Party Part 2



Well the date of the party looms closer (this Saturday!) and I think I have it pretty much organised and pretty cheap too :) In keeping with the pirate theme I have made treasure maps, thankyou free clipart! and will be serving fish and chips. I have been to the local red dot store and bought a heap of goody bag items, matchbox cars, crayons, bubbles, stickers etc which totalled a whopping $20. Tomorrow I bake cupcakes buy some nibbles and balloons and I am done. I will post photos of my scrooge party soon.........

1 comment:

Blanche said...

ahh, my two little munchkins are two days apart in birthday (a year difference) so i have no fun thinking of what to do for one boy and one girl, that really are just interested in junk food anyway! Cheap and cheerful all the way....I'm a bad mum also, this year we did, well nothing, a friend, her kids and my aunt...everyone else was too pre- occupied in my brothers wedding (week after and DISASTER! that's another story)
I'm bad mum and sister!
Happy birthday to your little one, I'm sure it will be smashing...love pirates!