Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Seeing Clearly

I think I need new glasses.... I am an unfortunate sufferer of migraines, the type of migraine which involves blurred vision, dizziness, the need for a dark cupboard to crawl into. They can be brought on by smell, noise, light, basically anything at all. This week it has been my laptop which means I have been very slack in posting on my blog and until I discover a cure ie said glasses, I may be a little quiet :(

But keep posted as I have been working on some lovely dresses for Mary of My Baby Rocks based over here in WA. Mary has chosen great designer fabrics to be made exclusively for her online store so I will post more when they are all finished and on her site which will be soon...... I promise!! now where is that Nurofen???????????

No comments: