Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I Love You but We Need a Break......



Let me start by saying its not You its Me. Its just time we had a little break, it won't be forever I just need some space, seriously and literally I need space and you dear Japanese fabric keep filling up my sewing room so its time to say goodbye for awhile. We have had some great times together, with the children in bed, a nice bottle of wine, scrolling around your categories. Just when I thought I had seen it all you go and surprise me again and the next thing I know I am waiting impatiently for the postman, listening out for the squeak of the front gate, the knock on the door and when it doesn't come I am forlorn. Long weekends are the worst 3 whole days without the possibility of mail, well this is where I draw the line in the sand, enough is enough, farewell dear friend, until we meet again.............

1 comment:

Raewyn said...

Oh dear! Sob Sob!