Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tomorrow I Diet So Tonight I Feast


So today my plan was to pull a few weeds and get a little bit of sun at the same time, until that is I put my  bikini on.... yes folks the 15kilos I put on having 2 children in 2 years is still lingering.... around my butt and my stomach and my thighs. I can no longer use the "but I just had a baby" excuse as the baby is now 1. So I have decided to try a diet. I have never done a diet before so this should be interesting as I have no will power and hate to exercise.

I am not telling my husband about this diet as he drives a truck for 12 hours a day eats loads of crap ie a pie and flavoured milk for breakfast (must be a truckie thing) and is always losing weight. I hate his high metabolism! However I am determined to fit back into my jeans by my birthday in March and by blogging about it I might just do it..............

3 comments:

Katie said...

I feel your pain. I'm also 15kgs, with my second son turning 1 next month. Whoops. My bosy has definitely changed though, fat hangs around in different places now and is way harder to move. My husband also has the super high metabolism that enables him to eat what he wants. Not fair.

Good luck!

Raewyn said...

Oh ...nevermind that! My daughter is 4 now and I too have 15kg of excess chub lingering. What to do?!

Little mimoo said...

here here, me too and little mimoo is 3! i remember complaining about it to my sister in law when mimoo was 3 months!! ha I am joining you :-) ps received the tshirt and it is fab will blog about it this week as I have a great photo