Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday's with Joshy.....


Tuesday is the only day of the week that I don't work & it's also a day that my Junior Sprout has off kindy so it has become our day. Next year he will be at school 5 days a week just like his older brother so I really want to make the most of the one on one time I have left.

Every week I ask him what he would like to do for the day & it usually involves the same thing, heading out to a discount store to buy art supplies, puzzle books or a small toy. What I love the most about this day is that Josh always insists on buying his brother a 'surprise' for when he gets home from school & making Daddy a 'surprise' to give him after work.




There is a couple of rules for Tuesday's firstly that the maximum amount spent is $5, secondly he must be well behaved the entire time we are out or we go home immediately without buying anything (this rule has only been broken once by him!) & lastly at the end of each month one thing must be given to charity.

Today's budget was spent on transformer mask's, glow in the dark swords & some stripey pipecleaner's let the fun begin!


I'm going to really miss my Tuesday's with Joshy next year but I am sure I can think of something else to occupy my time....... maybe Mummy Tuesday's at the Day Spa!

No comments: