Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sunshine Coast



Well here I am back in Kalgoorlie from a week away at sunny Noosa, unfortunately like every week away in Noosa it rained....and rained.... and rained!

However I did catch up with some great friends and even made some new ones. Brusselsprouts would like to introduce our newest addition Grace, Grace is a fantastic crocheter and is joining our team at 91yrs of age. On the other end of the spectrum we have Imogen who is a genius on her sewing machine at the mere age of 16, watch out fashion world!

Our new website is now live and on the air http://www.brusselsproutskids.com.au/ and I would like to give a big thankyou to Simone who did a fantastic job and is just a fantastic person too http://www.simonerussell.com/ check out her beautiful work. The website is a work in progress and I am sure she will come up with something fabulous at every stage.

It was so lovely to come home to my three boys I missed them so much and was showered with hugs on my return ...............




No comments: