Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Slow & Steady Wins the Race.......



It's been a busy time at work & at home for the past 10 weeks. The store has now been re-located over to 77 Hannan St, it has been a bit of a mission moving as I had no idea how busy I would be in the new store &  I am so happy to have had such a positive response, thankyou Kalgoorlie :)

Also on the agenda has been the new Boutique Candy Buffets so Deb & I have been spending alot of time collaborating with other local & out of state businesses with cross promotions.

On the home front Mr Sprout & I have been getting the spare bedroom ready in anticipation of becoming foster parents for our local community, something we are both very excited about.

Please excuse me if I am a little slow to see any facebook messages/comments or emails, my daily internet time is now very short due to my store/community/family commitments & I do appreciate all comments & likes.

I have chosen to be a slow & steady turtle for 4years now & though my ideal finish line is quite a way off I know that I am on the path to winning not only my buisness but my personal race..............

1 comment:

ZippyZippy said...

All the best for your new ventures - you are one busy lady, but obviously loving what you do - makes all the difference.