Friday, July 1, 2011

The Future Looks Bright..........


Over the last 3 years in the back of my mind there has always been something I have wanted to do & events of the last month have brought it to a reality.

While plans for moving the store to larger premises were underway there seemed to be many obstacles, just when one thing was sorted out another issue would arise postponing the moving date. I was getting frustrated & rang my mother to tell her where things were at & she made a comment that just stopped me in my tracks. She said that maybe these obstacles kept getting in the way for a reason, maybe the universe was telling me that I should be re-assessing what I really want to do.

So that is exactly what I did & she was right. My husband & I have applied to become foster parents. As for how this will effect the future of Brusselsprouts......well lets just see where the universe takes us.

1 comment:

Joallie said...

Victoria- good on you! Fostering is something my hubby and I have been talking about for awhile, though I think we'll wait to our little girl is in school. It takes a special person to care for children who come from disadvantaged backgrounds, and I'm sure that any little one who comes to stay with you will absolutely thrive in your care! Only good things can come from goodness ;) xox